**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

Received offer to L & S, FPF/GE only. Have until May 25th to accept. As of right now, there are 142 spots left in FPF, and 65 in GE. Trying to find out when 3rd wave will go out–my guess is that it will be the 27th. Congrats to those who got off in this wave, and all my fingers are crossed for those still waiting.

wait wait wait not to get anyone’s hopes up but it seems like this wave was just traditional spots, please correct me if i’m wrong but the third wave could be all the other fpf spots which is 300+!!

Is this 2nd wave for L&S only?I don’t see any IS & COE acceptance, unless I missed it.

But people don’t get off easily for CoE in general so do CoE people have a chance at this point?

Are the results done coming out for today? or they keep coming out?

If people don’t get off CoE, why are they in the waitlist? This is very painful.

@ucb797 I don’t know… I’m in CoE too. This is indeed really painful. God, I just want this process to be over.

I really want this process to be over. Its just too much stress for me. Now I gotta wait for another wave? I guess another painful week is waiting for me.

If you didn’t get the glitch does that mean forsure you didn’t get off the WL yet? Also do all the acceptances come out at once? Or do they come throughout the day?

@jaffa1 Are the results done coming out for today?

People just vanished after the results came out

I’m Intl L&S and haven’t received an email :(( is there possibly a third wave

@Senllri Same here. I am not sure why the % of CoE spot is so little/none. There is not enough balanced student representation from CoE.

@collegeappacc i think it was traditional??? I cant seem to find the link to choose pathways

For ppl who got traditional: did you have the option to choose traditional in ur wl opt-in form? or did you (did you not) choose the other pathways?

Hi guys, I got in about an hour ago. LSA, in state. I got fpf option, when I was accepted there was 142 spots remaining. Now I have a really tough choice between UDub and Berkeley

asking for a friend. where can you see which pathway you got into?

@ImThonking When you accept your offer, Cal Central has an option to choose your track. Traditional or Global Edge etc… Also it shows the number of spot left. People had a different
option of FPF/global edge or Traditional/global edge depending on their dept.

hi guys! i’m about to choose my path and there’s about 139 spots for fpf and 60 for global edge. i’m almost certain that there won’t be a third wave or it will be really small considering how fast the spots are filling up unless they somehow open up traditional pathway for l&s. good luck to you guys! you all are amazing and berkeley or not, you will do great things.

@nervoussenior111 - there aren’t 300 plus spots for LS. There are about 200 spots(fpf + GE) and prolly most if not all will be taken up this wave. Third-wave won’t look good at this rate.