**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

i didn’t get anything

it’s possible that no one on this forum got in. Does anyone know if appeals acceptances got sent out?

So nobody on here got anything today?

I don’t think so

The hope is still alive!

@SwaggyZ wdym?

i honestly think they’ll just send out rejections June 1st

Since Monday was a holiday they may have waited until Tuesday to look at the waitlist, making today the third business day.

@GoldenBoy95 i thought the next wave was coming out today but sounds like it didn’t so I was saying there’s still hope to get in

any glitches?

if they were gonna come tomorrow some people should have some sort of faq glitch or something with their yellow box by now. If not, then I think we all are gonna get rejected.

@kash123 Thats not true. The FAQ box disappears the same day, usually 3-4 hours before the decision.

However, I do believe it would be healthy for all of us to believe we will not be taken off the waitlist and just move on.

I think if nobody gets anything tomorrow then it’s prob a rlly small wave and we have little to no chances of getting off the wl

Any glitches, anyone?

I’m not checking my portal until i get my official letter.

Are they rejecting/sending out offers at the same time…? or are we just getting auto rejected on june 1st lol…

lol same I have not checked my portal ever since the second wave released.

btw i made a moving on playlist :') this process was so tough and i cried so much xd

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/38k5578kGRSm2kfdqRAYGt?si=NQR9ygmBRKuPzl9E0xLN3g

oh this is a beautiful playlist. “i don’t love you anymore” is really gonna hit hard

Do we know for sure that June 1st is the final day for the freshman waitlist?