**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

Just heard from a friend of a friend whos at Berkeley who has an insider. If you got in, your hearing today. If not you are great regardless of the school you go to. I personally did not get one yet so i most likely will not get in. Honestly we should all just withdrawl our waitlist appeals than facing the music. No point when our demise is certain.

@Miklo4545 - stop the cap I can see right through that. You wrote that whole paragraph just for those last two sentences. You obviously want people to withdraw lol to increase your chances. The chances for us right now are probably not super high but we all have a shot. I am not saying to bet on it but there is no indication to give up on the whole process just yet till they notify us.

@kash123 dawg ill send a screenshot of my letter of withdrawal and will lead the charge if you donā€™t believe me

anyone get in?

@Miklo4545 ima need to see them screenshots then. Whats your snap ill add you and you can send me them there and Iā€™ll confirm your untrue story

I just want a response ?

yall, the aos in the chat room said that they will probably extend wl till July 31st.

@Miklo4545 Your previous posts are fine and have the same gist as many other posts on here. People are on this site to speculate and to analyze their odds. But the above two sentences from you post yesterday are nothing but a feeble attempt to sabotage. Not cool at all, pal. Go tr0II on the stanford page.

July 31st?! Why donā€™t they just wait until December to see if more spots open up after the first semester.

where do you find the chatroom @nitwittttttt

i think itā€™s linked in one of the previous posts.
hereā€™s the link again tho: https://www.pqe.io/chat/cwl_chat_iframe.html?widgetId=74a7ff2d-746d-421c-b047-89dbf7f3e334&position=center&offset=0&hostPageUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fadmissions.berkeley.edu%2F&popup=true

Thank you!

So theres a wave supposed to be coming out according to the chat right? Anyone have the faq glitch?

iā€™m just gonna wait for an email lol

idk if the notification we get today will be a decision or an ā€œextension till July 31stā€ email

thereā€™s a possibility theyā€™'ll extend it??? thatā€™s just mean. iā€™m withdrawing at 5 cst

3:00PM PDT, anyone get in?

based on the admissions chat we will find out for sure later today

yea but I feel like the update that we r supposed to recieve is just an email saying they will extend the wl to July 31 because a few aos have said that in the live chat.

@kash123 they also pointed out that the July 31 deadline was for those who applied for deferrals only. However, the email still could be about an extension, you never know lol