**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

I hope we even get an update man. I just want to see my portal change at least a little bit today or get an email or something, anything. The time we’ve waited since March 26th until today is almost the same as we waited for a decision since we turned in our original application.

6:02 PM PST - Did anyone received any email or update from UC Berkeley about the waitlist? I haven’t received any updates so far and it’s already 6:00 PM.

No, I have not received anything. I think it is just an email that they are gonna extend the waitlist. Last time they sent the email on June 2 at 11:30 ET which would be 8:30 PST.

This is ridiculous - just give us an answer based upon projections at this point.

Fax I don’t know what’s the problem right now. Stanford and UCLA handled their WLs so much better and have been way more transparent with their intentions.

they better take us all of the waitlist after making us suffer like this

@gamingftw453 - lol yes it’s only right. they really have us waiting for like 4 months for this

HAHAH WE GOT WAITLISTED EVEN MORE LETS GOOOO

well guess its time to wait even more

i don’t even care at this point

did we all get wailisted? or did some ppl get in/rej? ik some appealers got rejected

Mine said “Unfortunately we are unable to offer you admission now and the waitlist is closed” did no one get this email?

did u get rejected?

@vickyhhhhh0906 im not sure thats what my email said and i got it just rn like everyone else what do you guys think

my email says: We appreciate your patience as we determine the available space for our incoming class. While we are still unable to offer you admission to UC Berkeley at this time, we want you to know that we’re still considering students from the wait list through mid-July. We encourage you to hold on to your space at another institution in case we cannot follow up with an offer. We want to make sure you have a place you can call home this Fall. We apologize for the delay and we’ll be in touch with a final decision soon.

Oof so u got rejected?

@hydra68 are you sure you didnt read it wrong?

@hydra68 That sounds awfully like the appeal reject email

@vickyhhhhh0906 wdym it sounds like it

@nitwittttttt yeah pretty sure, im not trying to be rude or assume anything but do you think im just assuming or what. What i said is what was in my email and it wasnt anything it seem like the one you guys got