**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

What was ur major? @hydra68

@hydra68 dude i didn’t mean any disrespect lol. people sometimes read things wrong so just wanted to make sure.

This makes no sense. In the ao chatroom I saw multiple people ask if the wl decisions are coming out today and the aos always answered that they would definitely come out today.

@nitwittttttt no i know thats why i said i dont mean to sound rude i know, i gotchu and knew you didnt mean any disrespect by it.

undecided @strawtree

The Ao have been incredibly inconsistent throughout this whole mess. Today they were giving out two different answers in the live chat. One said that all decisions would be out today and another said that the wait-list would be extended till end of July.

Neither of them were even correct. The waitlist got extended to mid-July.

I know it’s late, but did anyone send anything more than their initial letter to the school?

@hydra68 did you appeal or were you on the waitlist from the start?

The way things have been going, “mid-July” probably means August 1.

what do yall think about our chances now?

they have been extending the wl this long for a reason. If we had no chance they would’ve rejected us all by now. I think we all still have a fighting chance and honestly, they might as well just offer most of us admission considering we have been waiting for 4 months.

So were some people rejected off the waitlist now?

@hydra68 Can you copy and paste your email? This is so strange

@hydra68 You received the same letter as those on appeal. So, if you were on the waitlist and received that letter, then UCB made a mistake and you should reach out to them.

@Camlian I don’t think it was a mistake. The appeal letter said appeals are closed, their email said waitlists, so it was a bit different.

Is hydra a freshman wl or transfer wl?

I withdrew last night. Best of luck you guys! Im out.

hydra68 – I asked the question on the chat and the AO private chat me – he says you should sign on and ask your question – if you get this, please go to the chat. There were two letters that went out, one for the WL and one for appeals. There may be a mistake maybe? (Oh and maybe 3rd option is if anyone got accepted, then they had a different letter, but we don’t know).

Oh and my question got removed
 so I think hydra you should definitely go see if maybe there was a mixup.

Anyone else decide to withdraw