**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

Well won’t you look at that, waitlisted for the waitlisted waitlist.

Berkeley would be nice to get, but No matter what happens, I know that you rascals will all be just fine. Your life will go on and your success will flow from what you make of your college experience. You guys got this.

hey yall, the aos in the chat said that all waitlist applicants were extended and none of them were rejected. @hydra68 I think the email they sent you was the wrong one. you should try contacting the admissions office soon.

My son just got accepted off waitlist a few hours ago. He is in state, nuclear engineering in COE

@Webfish by when does he have to SIR?

by Jul. 8

Did he get an email?

yes, with a acceptance letter @jphan02

@Webfish So they just emailed him and the email had the acceptance letter?

Congrats to your son!

Thanks @collegeappacc The email asked him to check his portal

@Webfish nice, what time, and what pathways did they offer him?

@collegeappacc at about 3pm today. He only applied regular admission

@Webfish what do you mean regular admission? Does he have a request to start in spring? Was he offered traditional pathway?

@collegeappacc yes traditional pathway

@Webfish Oh okay, does he have a request to start in spring? Is he planning to attend?

@collegeappacc There are some other info on his portal and he’ll take a look. He will make his own decision. It has been a very very long wait and many things happened, he might think differently compared to several months ago. I have been tracking this forum for a long time and wanted to thank all the people who shared their words. Best wishes to ALL!

@Webfish makes sense. If he gets a chance, it would be cool if you could tell us what all his pathway options on his portal are.

Thanks and congrats again

Wow first CoE to be accepted of the waitlist!!! congrats! CoE is only offered traditional pathway (no fpf is ever offered) which is why barely any get off the waitlist!

Hey at least this means that people are getting off the waitlist

hi all, i have been following this thread closely. Just wanted to say that i have no intention of going to berkeley if I get in, but i am staying on the waitlist so that I can flex and brag if i do get in! will probably just reject after tho ahah