**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

@xtanyax im also CoE and didn’t have the glitch

@plsadmitthanks This only seems to be happening for L&S and CNR people. I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest. Thank god. If anyone here is CoE and has the glitch, speak up!

I haven’t had any glitches in my portal whether it be that address glitch or this new FAQ glitch. I just want them to release them soon lol I am about to die of anxiety

In-state CNR with glitch

my friend just got off of the UCSC waitlist i just want cal to come out too!!

L&S and OOS, don’t have the glitch. Hope it means nothing

@xtanyax @plsadmitthanks I am intl and CoE with no glitch

OK, for the ultimate conspiracy theory . . . how many of you L&S with the glitch got that FPF email last week with the “Welcome Future Cal Bears” video at the bottom?

I got the email with that video link and I don’t have the glitch

Me too @WaitlistBoy it was in my spam

I got it too and have no glitch. In state. L&S.

i have the glitch and im cnr in state

To see if the glitch might allude to acceptances or rejections, what were ur guy’s stats who had the glitch?

@phatdoggo Im not sure if analyzing stats would allow for us to designate if the glitch has any significance. I think Berkeley has proven many times that stats don’t necessarily always matter in their admits, so it may vary in a way that we can’t really make sense of

I guess the only pattern we are seeing so far is that all IS CNRs have the glitch, no COE has the glitch, & L&S is all over the place. ?

THis glitch happened at around 4pm, yeah? In regards to last years FAQ glitch (totally different event, however), that happened at around noon, and then people were notified of admission at 3pm.

for those not aware of previous years’ events, in the portal, the FAQ changed from WL FAQ to ADMISSION NEXT STEPS FAQ. People got that, then three hours later, they were admitted. 7pm seems kind of late, however.

I really hope as IS L and S not having the glitch doesn’t mean I’m rejected.

I feel like a lot of IS L & S don’t have the glitch, but I’m not too sure

I have the glitch, but still no update on my portal… it looks like the glitch doesn’t mean anything, otherwise I believe the first wave would be happening

i’m an intl with a glitch (second FAQ leads to error)

Asian Female
34 ACT
pretty bad GPA (it’s like 3.5 or 3.6 or smth) with no AP- or IB- level credits but I go to an extremely rigorous school
school doesn’t rank
okay ECs but lacking in awards
applied for L&S polisci

honestly i don’t really think the glitch means anything, but let’s all take a breather and remember that nothing is certain until decisions come out! considering the situation this year, I think most of us will be in pretty good shape.