**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

I’m oos Asian male no glitch l&s

36 act
4.6 Gpa W, 3.9 UW
Multiple AP classes with 5s
Good awards and ec’s
School doesn’t rank class

im CoC with no glitch

I have the decisions glitch except first one goes to waitlist faq and the second to 404 error

@fakesnek r u instate or OOS and what college?

does anyone else’s waitlist opt form say submitted april 16th? I submitted mine the 15th but it appears as the 16th

@collegeappacc i’m OOS L&S

@jaffa1 if the first wave may come out soon, do you have any idea what this could mean/any input?

In state L&S no glitch here. Are there IS L&S with the glitch?

weren’t the decisions FAQ in the status box there before or is it a recent thing? or am i just not remembering correctly

https://apply.berkeley.edu/apply/update?id=36d7f8ef-02d8-4f69-8508-b07a0c61de37

https://apply.berkeley.edu/apply/update?id=f84a357c-7df9-4d1e-9f64-c4450efb6aa0

also here are the two links. the first one is to the waitlist faq and the second is the glitch. they’re not even remotely the same?

@kevadunn if you have the glitch, are you in state L and S

@fakesnek
I reloaded the portal around the time I posted, and the second FAQ appeared. I think I reloaded the portal and only saw one FAQ a short time before the loading where I saw the second FAQ.

Waitlist decisions are released in waves, right?

Im also L&S oos

Sub 1400 SAT
Decently good gpa
Top ten 10%
My ec’s are easily the strongest part of my application
Decent awards
And I put forth my best essay for the optional essay

No glitch

Asian Male, International with no glitch l&s

44IB
1570 SAT
Decent ECs
Good Awards
Bad essays ngl
School doesn’t rank, but definitely in top 10%

I really hope this FAQ glitch means nothing. If it does, it’s been a pleasure boys.

glitch LS

no glitch. anxiety is killing me. they need to hurry up

we should probably talk about why Poli Sci majors are so disproportionately represented on this waitlist. More than a third of the people who have said their major on this thread have been poli sci.

When will Berkeley release Waitlist decisions???

I really hope this glitch doesn’t mean anything. Am I the only one that has had like no glitches at all with the portal, like not even the address glitch either. I feel so lost lol