**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

Wish the result come out as soon as possible. Just let me stop being nervous and go to bed…

@modern12312 So, for me and @hollaholla, our waitlist FAQ changed to an error 500 when we refreshed it, then went back to the waitlist FAQ when we re-refreshed it.
I put it here because people were curious about any changes that might’ve happened, but I’m not sure if this even means anything since the Cal portal does have a lot of errors and such.

is anyone else’s portal leading to an error?

@Senllri

An error 500 usually means you refreshed too much, or that the server was overloaded in some way. If the glitch goes away after a refresh it 99.9% of the time means nothing.

My faq links are normal

@MathBoy20 it was more like 11:00AM last year when it started to happen. Which leads me to think it’s truly not happening today.

@MathBoy20 Yeah, I agree with you too. All we can do it wait.

Wow, 72 pages and still nothing.

@scrambro
yeah, that looks to be the case this year.

@ridewthemob The email says that an update has been made to your MAP@Berkeley account. No, they do not send a physical copy of the acceptance letter

Let’s all study for AP exams to get our minds off of this:)

Nah, time to farm destiny 2 for 3 hours. No way I could focus on AP exams today. Wayy too nervous

You’re still able to edit the wait-list opt-in form though… I doubt decisions come today

rip i havent studied at all for aps… catch me getting all 1s

Its noon and nothing 4rfeijdkflniseqrwd…

I don’t think that the information that you edit within the waitlist opt in form is relayed to the admissions office. Or, it allows you to click edit, but you cannot submit your edits. Also, the deadline to submit the form passed a while ago.

So the glitch isn’t there… its not happening is it then

@modern12312 they could have fixed it.

Considering Emails go out tomorrow, there is still a good chance decisions come out today. I recall there being some delay between the two.

Glitch is probably fixed

Plz let me see the email when I wake up?