**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

my faq link disappeared??? what does that mean

:ā€™( nothing oos l&s

Congrats to everyone who got it!

Nothing for L&S IS :frowning: Looks like a rejection for me :frowning:

Yes,we had the original glitch earlier in the week,

In-state. By Area. L & S

I donā€™t see anyone with the glitch thatā€™s oos so I think us oos kids are okā€¦maybeā€¦hopefully

Oh ok nvm. No glitch for me. Looks like Iā€™m not getting in today then.

Iā€™m gonna give it until the 15th of this month to see if I get in. I need to seriously start getting emotionally/mentally prepared to attend where I deposited, so if I donā€™t hear anything by next Friday, Iā€™m going to withdraw my app.

Got it - OOS L&S.

nothing for me :frowning: IS L&S. didnā€™t get the glitch earlier this week eitherā€¦

in state L&S just got the admitted students FAQ and status disappeared!! i also got the glitch earlier this week

didnt get the glitch, instate l&s ?

@collegecueen
To see if your FAQ changed, go to View Update, then Application Decisions FAQ.

@WaitlistBoy Thereā€™s no reason to withdraw your app, especially since summer melt means they might take people for a while. Mentally commit right now to wherever youā€™re going. Start searching up interesting things to do there, check what classes you want to take, make friends, put it on your Insta bio, whatever. Act as if you have no waitlists and you are definitely going there. Then if you do get Berkeley whenever, itā€™s an added bonus

For those who got the glitch did you check FPF? In state L&S with no glitch here and Iā€™m kinda worried since I didnā€™t check FPF

Is it possible that you can get in at 3 pm even if you didnā€™t get the glitch now?

oos l&s nothing

got the glitch!!! my official letter hasnā€™t updated yet.
(intl, checked fpf)

Wait what should it say? Mine just says Application Decisions FAQ

@Missmerrygoround

Int. Just got the happy glitch!!!