**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

wait so what should the faq in the yellow box say? Decision frequently asked questions? What should the glitch be like? I’m very confused here

For people who currently have this glitch, could you also please note if you had the glitch from earlier in the week?

I’m oos CoE, no glitch.

@NovakStorm
The Application Decisions FAQ was always there, but before today, it led to the Waitlist FAQ. Now, for me, it leads to an Admission FAQ. The dates are all March 26, 2020 as of right now. The Application FAQ link on the Status Update page (the portal) leads to a “You’ve applied to Berkeley” kind of deal.

i didn’t check that link this week! the only faq ive checked was the waitlist faq on the main page

Wait. What exactly is the glitch supposed to look like? OH WAIT. Just figured it out. I have the glitch. In-state.

Got the glitch. In-State College of Chem. Can’t even believe it rn. Good luck everyone!!! Also had the previous glitch with 2 links btw.

wait, so if the waitlist FAQ is gone, what does that mean? IM SO CONFUSED

@WaitlistBoy I feel what you’re feeling right now. Though I shouldn’t have, I had completely imagined my next four years at Berkeley already. I cannot really completely accept myself going anywhere else, but guess I have to. And it feels terrible.

any CoE or EECS? if so intl, oos, or is?

who has the glitch that’s oos?

For those asking before about the double glitch, I got the glitch today but I did not have the previous glitch. I’m IS L&S ! So I don’t think y’all need to worry if you got the glitch or not. Stay hopeful and congrats to those who did get the glitch :slight_smile:

is l&s no glitch ripppppp

I got the glitch. OOS L&S

@ravip3 I am OOS with the glitch

Alright so I’m In-State CNR. When I log into my portal, I don’t have any FRQ’s but when I click view update, application decision faq, I see a page titled “Admission Frequently Asked Questions” and below that it says “Accepting Your Offer of Admission.” Idk what this means but I really hope all of us gets in. I truly believe that we deserve it given the length of this forum, which shows are commitment to Berkeley and our genuinely believe that we can strengthen ourselves there to make a positive impact out in the world. Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

@“armaan.agwl” I got the glitch for CoE! OOS.

PSA for all those who didn’t get the glitch, on page 29 of last year’s WL thread someone said they got in without any address/FAQ glitch

@RifaSanj i was so excited to leave california for college but once I got on the waitlist for berkeley, it made me realize how much I didn’t want to leave california. I don’t want to move away to Boston anymore - especially w all the corona stuff

I think @kitkats111 is the only CoE here with the glitch.