**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

Got the glitch. INT study in SoCal

any idea when the big OOS wave will be?

For everyone OOS, I did a tally. Let me know if i missed someone

We have:
25 people instate
8 people international
3 people oos.

There will most definitely be an OOS focused wave at some point later.

instate, l&s, no glitch :(. I donā€™t even know what to say this is hard to accept. Do you have to have the glitch to get in this wave?

Did everyone get the glitch at the same time?

L&S intl. I previously had no glitch before about ten mins ago. No sign at all. I have it now and I kinda doubt it really matters as I see Iā€™m not authorized to access the ā€œUndergraduate Admissions Update Formā€ you can find in admitted faq page if u have the glitch

Iā€™m instate L&S, opted into FPF, with the FAQ glitch and I had all the other glitches (4 addresses, and two FAQ links)

@phatdoggo I HAVE THE SAME THING. DOES THIS MEAN WE ARE IN?!

@53201448 I am an international student who came off the waitlist in the first wave. I know a couple of other international students who all came off the waitlist in the first wave

Is it possible for anyone to contact admissions about the possibility of another wave?

I have a feeling that other IS kids will get in without the glitch, but I really donā€™t know for sure so take this lightly

@griffen14 donā€™t do that. donā€™t give me hope.

Was there a larger oos wave after the first wave last year?

is everyone getting the glitch at the same time or is it coming out in waves maybe?

wow. This wave seems really small, even smaller than last years. Lots of people on here w/o the glitch. All our speculations were wrong I guess :frowning:

l&s, is. no glitch. devastated

@thequaver Honestly I shouldnt have done it for my own sanity either hahaha

In state L&S. No glitch. So bummed.

Updated tally

We have:
26 people instate
8 people international
3 people oos.

Still feel like thereā€™s gonna be an oos wave at some point

L&S, OOS, no glitch