**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

@MathBoy20 Did anyone get in for EECS? Thanks

@west2east20 doesnā€™t look like it.

If you are oos and didnā€™t get in please like this comment so we can find out how many oos students didnā€™t make the first wave.

Do you think thereā€™s still as high of a chance for me based on this. Iā€™m L&S OOS

I just got my acceptance letter! I am in state from SoCal, L&S (: !

dang so it over for L&s. I marked fpf as well and Iā€™m ops. when do u guys think the next wave will be

no updateā€¦ International. Very disappointed ā€¦

nothing, is l&s :((

The day is young, in Cali anyway. Donā€™t lose hope for more to come yet today!

@kash123 not necessarily,
in previous years there were almost no admits from COE/COC, a few from CNR, and the vast majority from L&S. I donā€™t think there are enough spots outside of L&S to make a wave.

@hjsskz Congrats!! Did your portal just update right now? Implying that all decisions arenā€™t coming at the same time

Question for the OOS admitsā€¦ did you guys mark FPF or GE? I was wondering if thats why the OOS were included in this wave because i didnā€™t mark either of those

I donā€™t think marking anything matters. I didnā€™t mark GE but was still offered it. I donā€™t think there are any spots left for traditional pathway. Whether or not you mark FPF or GE, if you get in those are the only options you will have

@eeee2618 I didnā€™t mark either of them

I was OOS EECS, didnā€™t get in :confused:

ooh thatā€™s rough. Iā€™m not sure I want to do FPF if Iā€™m accepted in subsequent waves.

I donā€™t recall seeing option and didnā€™t mark either

@MathBoy20 I really hope thatā€™s the case. I applied L&S and Berkeley is honestly the perfect place for me. No matter how hard I try I am unable to fall in love with the college where Iā€™m currently committed at. I hope second wave works out for us all

so all this hype around most oos and international getting in kinda went down the drain Iā€™m assuming?

like this comment if you are in state with no update