**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

@kash123 not necessarily, but I do think from the perceived size of students they will take off the WL has been overstated. If they REALLY were hurting in terms of students, they would’ve had a much larger initial wave.

@spookey14 wait did you receive a rejection letter or was there just no update?

like this comment if you are international and didn’t receive an update

@kash123 yeeeep. It totally went down the drain lol

@nkaoetn381 I totally feel the same way. I’m from Los Angeles L&S.

@akjerae1 no update, still waitlisted.

If you are INTL and didn’t get in please like this comment so we can find out how many INTL students didn’t make the first wave.

But isn’t the first wave not even close to over yet? Won’t they let more people in around 3 PST? I’m OOS L&S, no glitches

Got accepted as oos and l&s, but I didn’t check any of the pathways…but im still only offered FPF and GE… tbh what was the point then

I got an email at 2:05 pm saying there was an update to my application but I logged onto my portal around 1:40 pm and it say I got accepted (:

I had a feeling that it was too good to be true that all oos and international kids would mostly get in. There was definitely something we missed from a numbers perspective when all of yall were doing your analysis and estimates on how many will get in. I guess hope for the best in the next wave.

Admitted: OOS, L&S Computer Science, had the 2 FAQ glitch and the 404 glitch earlier in the week

Is everyone getting their decisions in different times? Or all at once?

I heard some schools saying that they’re only going to allow 1-2 students per room, so do you guys think that berk will accept fewer kids this year off of the waitlist? I know that they always tries to jam pack as many students in dorms as possible.

Does anyone know how many international students from India have been admitted in this wave?

is it possible for decisions to still come out later today or is over for today?

Same here - Admitted: OOS, L&S, had the 2 FAQ glitch and the 404 glitch earlier in the week

What is the glitch everyone is talking about?

I’m losing hope now… I feel, if you don’t get the glitch, you are not getting accepted.

@hjsskz did you receive any of the glitches everyone was talking about?