UCD or UCI: The Eternal Question

<p>Hey everyone! For those of you who were admitted to both of them, and are asking yourself incessantly which one you should go to, please post your pros and cons for each one, so others and I can get some help answering this difficult question! Thanks. :)</p>

<p>UCD is generally just a better school from I hear and know. UCD's better at engineering and that's what I plan to study, so as far as I'm concerned, UCD > UCI. Plus, UCI is just WAY too close to my house (I live in Irvine), so the whole college experience would be nonexistent if I were to go there.</p>

<p>If you are from Southern CA and want to go far to college, UCD is a better choice and vice versa for folks from Northern California to Irvine. As far as significantly better, maybe by a hair.</p>

<p>Well, I've heard that UCI has a better engineering department from alumni so.......ya. But, I think that either UC would be good for most majors; it just really does depend on your view of the social scene or environment of the college. I personally want to go to UCI because it's close because I have to take my mother to her Doctor appointments on occasion or take care of her for her medical condition.</p>