UCDavis vs UCSD for a future vet?

I recently got admitted to both UCDavis (major in animal sciences) and UCSD (major in microbiology) and I’ve been having a lot of doubts about which college would fit best for me as a prospective vet school student. I have a feeling that Davis, with their animal sciences program, would definitely give me good opportunities regarding education as well as volunteerwork, but UCSD seems to have those connections within their pre-vet program as well. Should I go in for the more direct approach with Davis or should I go for the (questionably) academically stronger UCSD? At this point I don’t mind the location of either, I simply want to determine which college would give me a better chance of preparing for and getting into veterinary school.

Just an FYI regarding which schools had the most applicants admitted to UC Davis Vet school for Class of 2023.

https://www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/admissions/application-statistics-class-2023

Wow, those are crazy stats for UCD students going to UCD vet school. If all other factors are the same, go to the school with the the #1 vet school.