UCI CHP v. UCSD (Muir) v. UCD Hon

<p>I have also been admitted to a top 15 school but it’s all wrong for me so I won’t be going there. Therefore, rank isn’t my primary concern. However, my parents are nudging me towards SD because rank matters to them.</p>

<p>I’m currently a biology major and I’m fascinated by the subject. However, I’m not that good at math so I might have to switch to psychology or something. I definitely want to go to grad school</p>

<p>SD: It’s the highest ranked, and it’s good for my current major. I have also been admitted to Muir, which I heard is the best of the 6 colleges there. However, several of my friends have visited it and dislike it. Also, I’m not a big partier, but I have not heard good things about the social scene.</p>

<p>UCI CHP: I’ve heard good things about the honors program and people seem to like it more than SD. If I stick with biology I might want to be premed and I would probably earn a higher GPA here. However, it’s a commuter campus, which might be awkward, and it’s not ranked very high. </p>

<p>Davis: Davis is the only one I’ve visited so far because I have a sister who attends. I think it’s a nice school, but I’m not in love with it. The people there seem nice (and not superficial) and it seems like a pretty calm place. I’m not sure how much the honors program has to offer compared to UCI’s but I just listed it. </p>

<p>Thanks for all the help.</p>

<p>well if grad school is important pick the school that you think you will get a better gpa. Most importantly go where you will be happy</p>