UCI has started posting acceptance on their portal

UCI posted acceptance for some applicants on their portal a few hours ago.

Is this from personal knowledge?

Got in! No email but checked portal

Does anyone know why they are doing it early? Is this how it is done usually?
Are there other UCs who might publish as well?

@sm577501 I think only UCR and UCI have some early notifications. UCI today posted on their portal also Regents and Campuswide Honors Program invitations

my app is still under review :o

Are you saying you got into UCI? If so congratulations! Do you live in state or oos & are you an honors student? UCSC notified my S that according to his last name he would be in the batch to be notified Feb 14 for reg dec we are oos.

@IsItOverYetMom‌ did you get an email from UCSC?

I’m sorry I was mistaken I thought he was notified but he said he went to the UCSC website and it was posted on it by last names when notices would be sent out. He hasn’t received any online notifications about it.

Does it say on the portal that your application is under review? Are you in state or oos?

I am in state and it doesn’t say under review, but that they have received my application. I don’t have a high test score… I probably will receive my app in march LOL

@james111 where do you see Regents and CHP invitations? We see admission acceptance on the main banner.

@sm577501 Look at the top right corner. You will see “Congratulation”. Under it should be Regents and CHP.

@james111 Ah, I see only CHP. Probably we didn’t get the Regents :frowning:

Thanks for sharing don’t worry my S is in the same boat but your plus at least your in state! There’s always a silver lining ;p Good Luck!

@james111

Not just UCR and UCI.
UCB also unofficial admitted early those they invited to apply for Regents Scholarship.