UCI Regents, UCSD Regents, or UCLA?

Hello. I got admitted to UCI, UCSD, and UCLA as a bioengineering major. I got Regents for UCI and UCSD, but not UCLA. Which college has the best bioengineering program? Which college also has the best opportunities for internships/co-op programs?

I like UCSD’s Regents Scholars Research Initiative and have heard that San Diego is a hotspot for biotechnology. I don’t know if UCI’s Campus Honors Program would really help me gain job experience as a bioengineer when compared to UCLA and UCSD. I don’t really know much about UCLA, but I heard that they have a nice engineering program. However, I don’t know if they offer any internships.

Which would be the best for me as a bioengineer: UCI Regents, UCSD Regents, or UCLA?

(Sorry for reposting this thread in three forums. I don’t use this website often.)

How much cheaper is UCSD for you compared to UCLA?

UCSD is top notch for engineering. With the benefits of regents and your guaranteed research opportunities there, I’d say the choice is easy - be a Triton.

If you want to compare curriculums, google their undergraduate major curriculum and suggested four year plans. More “bioe” courses (as opposed to courses borrowed from other departments like bio, EE, or CS) generally mean a stronger and more focused program. Also look to see how early BIOE classes are offered - ideally you would see an overview course in first or early second year, so that you can change tracks if BIOE isn’t what you want or better focus your electives as you continue.