UCI, UCSD, or UCD for business?

<p>Hey! I’m currently a senior from California. I have been accepted to UCI, UCSD, and UCD and was wondering which one would be good for future business careers?
For UCI, I was accepted in Business Information Management
For UCSD, I was accepted in Economics
For UCD, I was accepted in Managerial Economics</p>

<p>I’m still waiting on a couple other schools, but out of the three, which major and school would be best for business? </p>

<p>Thank you so much!!:)</p>

<p>Bump! Please help!</p>

<p>All of them are great and all the big-4 accounting firms recruit there and many other business also recruit there It’s up to which campus you think you will thrive.</p>

<p>If my math isn’t very good, will majoring in Economics at UCSD a bad decision?</p>

<p>Bump! Please help!</p>

<p>check this out
[The</a> Economics Major](<a href=“http://public.csusm.edu/rarnold/economics_major.htm]The”>http://public.csusm.edu/rarnold/economics_major.htm)</p>

<p>I would choose UCI because your major is not in LS. + it has business school which is kinda more famous i guess</p>

<p>Chainiwatmj</p>

<p>Yeah that was what I was thinking, but since UCSD is ranked a bit higher, would future job recruiters look at that difference? Ex: a student from UCSD and a student from UCI and hire the UCSD one because he/she is from a more “competitive” university?</p>

<p>If you plan on attending business school eventually, it doesn’t matter which one you choose. Pick the place where you would be happy (i.e. VISIT). Just because UCI has a business school doesn’t mean it’s the superior choice. In fact, its undergraduate program is pretty new and not all that “famous” at this point in time. As a UCI student, I will comment that the opportunities here in Irvine for business majors are plentiful; there are large corporations nearby where you could potentially seek out all important internships. That, I have no experience in…it’s really up to you as a business student to actively look for these.</p>