UCI, UCSD, UCSB, or possibly, berkeley?

<p>Obviously, I have a couple of more days to go before I know whether or not I got into berkeley (I didn’t get into UCLA :(, I was planning on going there.)</p>

<p>Anyway, I’m wondering what would provide the most for me considering my major…</p>

<p>Honestly… I don’t know too much right now, I think i’m dumb lol… I’m thinking of majoring in business economics… either or. The basis of my decisions comes from the fact that i’m such a good money maker in games, especially MMO’s. On top of that, for a little while, I was buying and selling sold out toys (for example, Wii’s, I would buy it on restock days and sell it to people a bit higher).</p>

<p>But i’m not even sure what i’m going to do really… it just relates to me business/economics but I have no idea what either means, or well, what they will teach me, so am I making a bad decision by majoring in such fields? FYI I’m thinking of going to UCSD, i was accepted for my major in economics into the Muir College of Social Sciences (i believe?). Will this affect me if I want to go for another major?</p>

<p>A little info about myself, I am a logical mathematic/science person. I hate social sciences (history, law, world, etc.) and english (literature, analyzing, etc.) bores me. I was one out of 3 in my school to pass the AP Physics test, so, that’s an indicator for you guys. Obviously this might not be impressive to some people, but it is to me. As for math, I breeze through it.</p>

<p>So, considering that, what can I do with good math/science skills? I was considering the medical field, but I don’t think I relate to it well… still not sure. If I were to go into medical though, UCSD would be excellent.</p>

<p>Anyway… bunch of random questions… any help would be nice.</p>

<p>You say that you have a bunch of random questions, yet I only see one, "...will this affect me if I go to another major?" You're not making sense to me.</p>

<p>I guess, basically, what will affect me if i decide to change majors and what majors would you suggest for a person like me?</p>

<p>Berkeley Material - be econ for a bit than change into business by applying to the school of Haas at berkeley.</p>

<p>So did you get into Cal? Cause that would kind of change the whole perspective on college choices.</p>

<p>UCSD actually has a well-respected econ program so don't worry about that</p>