UCI vs. UCD (for a Biological Sciences Major)

<p>Hi,
long-time lurker, first-time poster.</p>

<p>I applied to both of these schools and was accepted to both. I am, as of right now, undecided on which of the two to go to. At UCD, I was offered a very nice financial aid package. At UCI, I am still waiting for their offer for aid. When do you think they will release their aid package? </p>

<p>Anyways, my question is which school is better to go to for this major and which is better overall.</p>

<p>I live in SoCal, so UCI is obviously closer to me than UCD, but UCD’s offer for AID is too good to ignore.</p>

<p>What’s your opinion? </p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>For bio, Davis is near unmatched. I'd say definitely there, especially for your major.</p>

<p>Both are excellent in bio programs. It depends on what you are looking for in a school experience as both are different. D loved Davis (Genetics major admit) although she is going to UW. We are from SoCal as well. Have you visited Davis? Davis has a lot of school spirit and a small college town supportive of the school and I assume you know UCI. Make a list of pros and cons and decide what is important to you because I think the programs at both schools will take you where you want to go. Good fin aise is always a plus! Good luck!</p>