UCI vs. UCD (HELP ME PLEASE)

Hello, everyone! I was accepted into four out of the seven UCs that I applied to (Irvine, Davis, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz) and waitlisted at UCSD, but have narrowed my choices down to Irvine and Davis. I was completely set on going to going to Irvine since it was my dream school and loved it when I went to Discover UCI. I went to Decision UCD with an open mind. I really hadn’t thought about attending Davis, and really only went because my parents wanted me to go. However, when I went, I loved the school as well.

I want to go into business, but was not accepted into the Irvine program. I’m under psychology and social behavior but am planning to switch to either business economics, business administration, or business information management if I attend there. For Davis, I was accepted under international relations.

I like the vibe of UCI, but I’ve only ever been there on days where classes are in session. I’m from the Bay Area, so I won’t be able to commute home every weekend. I’ve read reviews that the campus is pretty quiet on the weekends. Is that true, and what do you think about it? I like the OC weather, the business program, the vibe of the campus and students, and the campus itself. I wasn’t too keen on the city itself.

Lots of people say UCD is in the middle of nowhere, and it sort of is. It’s twenty minutes from Sacramento and an hour from San Francisco, but the town itself is small. It seems like a very inclusive college town. I’ve been there on Saturdays, and it always seems dead (aside from Decision UCD). I liked the dorms at Davis better, the fact that they have a frat row, and that it felt like a real college town. The location, or surrounding area beyond the city, was also a slight problem with this school.

What are the pros and cons of each (your own perspective)? Is anyone in similar situation? How are you handling the decision and what are you leaning towards?

Thank you, everone!