UCLA Appeal, anyone know what this means?

<p>I was rejected from UCLA when they posted their first decisions, and I submitted an appeal shortly after, on April 1st. I also expounded on the rest of my life in my own letter.</p>

<p>Soon after I submitted my appeal, the online decision site changed to reflect that they had recieved it and were reviewing my record, as I’m sure anyone else who sent an appeal to UCLA experienced. I e-mailed their undergraduate admissions address and asked how they would be posting their decisions, and they told me that they would notify me in the online decision site, in the same manner that I was notified when I first submitted my application.</p>

<p>I’ve been checking the site religiously, and reading forums on here and elsewhere in which many have been rejected, but many seem to be waiting still, as I am. The only acceptances I’ve really heard of this year were either blatant mistakes, or the result of application and recommendation to a specific program, i.e., the band or theater programs.</p>

<p>This morning I checked the online site and the notification had changed to “We are unable to provide your status information online at this time. You will be notified of any status changes in writing.”</p>

<p>I don’t know if this is good or bad, or if there was some kind of problem with my appeal. Has anyone else recieved this message that has appealed?</p>