UCLA Class of 2023 Discussion

@10s4life hey just out of curiosity LOL do you know the date of release but can’t say it or are you not sure yourself?

@10s4life also this is a pretty generic question about UCs in general but would taking the AP government and AP microecon exam and passing the exam with a 4 or 5 constitute for GE credits at UCLA?

@collegeappsznnn At UCLA AP scores cannot be used for GEs. They would only count if you need that class for your intended major. Yes I do know the date now.

@10s4life sooner or later?

@gzza73 ???

I think they mean “the date”

@10s4life is the date sooner than we expected or later?

@gzza73 It’s coming up real soon. UCLA undergrad admissions twitter account may drop a hint in the days or hours leading up to release. As of now you can expect it to be mid to late March as the timeline. That’s unfortunately the biggest hint you’re gonna get

@10s4life what’s the twitter account

@10s4life didn’t you tell us to get hyped for 3/22 a couple weeks ago ?? was that just a prediction or what

@collegeappsznnn That was some small talk with someone on prospective dates but now I can’t comment on official dates anymore. So if someone asks me I’ll give the same reply I posted earlier which is consistent with the schools response.

@123california Google is gonna be your friend. It’s also a great skill in college because especially at a large public school like UCLA someone won’t be holding your hand or spoon feeding information.

@10s4life Oh wow. I looked on Twitter before asking on this thread and I didn’t know whether to follow @UCLA or the admissions page or if there was something for undergraduate admissions. It was a simple question that has a simple answer.

I agree with @123california. On Twitter, there is no account “UCLA Undergraduate Admissions”. The closest account is “UCLA”; otherwise the other twitter accounts for UCLA are all specific and none of them relate to undergrad admissions. So if @10s4life could tell us which twitter account he/she is referring to for “UCLA Undergraduate Admissions”, it would be helpful. Thanks!

@UCLAAdmission is “The official Twitter account of UCLA Undergraduate Admision.”

In the past, when has the UCLA twitter usually announced the date for results?

They also have an instagram page called undergraduate admissions that is pretty active.

@10s4life relative to grades & test scores, how important are the 4 essays in the admissions process? I thought most schools release this information but I can’t find it. Please let me know if you have an idea!

@10s4life my planned was 4 ap exams but now i think i may take 1? is that okay

@01pabs Important but academic achievement is the most. @Gumbymom has the official order of what counts the most.

@ohnocollege123 Not taking a planned AP exam is totally fine.

@10s4life okay thank you!