UCLA Class of 2023 Discussion

Its gone since last nights maintenance

@koreanbunbunny @idontkno
Where was there ever the majors listed on portal? Mine is just generic.

All that mine says is my name and:
“Application received”
“We are happy to have received your application for Fall Quarter 2019 admission to UCLA!

Over the next few months we will be busy reviewing freshman applications. If, during the course of our review, we find that we need any additional information, we will contact you by e-mail. We plan to release admission decisions in late March. ”

@college2019bound It was under the email ID

To all asking about the majors, i talked with a few on Reddit about it and nobody can see their majors.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know anyone in the past gotten rejected by UCD or UCR (much higher acceptance rate) then get in UCLA?

omigod, I just got an email from alumni scholarship program saying my application has been received with a bunch of key dates!!!

Just got an email from UCLA alumni scholarship saying that they recieved my app

It says on Tuesday, March 26th they will let me know of my applications status and if I will advance in the process
I assume they are referencing my alumni app and not the general app

Also, based on the key dates, I think next friday will be the day decisions come out b/c all the alumni readers need time to weed out apps before the 26th

For those who submitted alumni scholar apps, could you possibly comment if you recieved this email. I dont understand why the alumni office would need to send another confirmation email even though we got one when we submitted it.

DD received the alumni email as well. It seems to be a courtesy to give everyone that applied information on how the process will work. I am assuming that it was a mass mail to everyone that applied for that scholarship.

@MomElena That’s right!

Yes, just got it. It is sent to communicate the dates

@10s4life Can Regents scholarship applicants expect a similar email? Also, if you received the regents invite and are applying for engineering, is it likely that you will receive a discover engineering invite?

@glitchyintegral IDK about regents. And possibly!

@10s4life The email states the following:

Tuesday, March 26 - You will receive an email notification of your application’s status, letting you know if you will advance in the process

Doesn’t the fact that we WILL be emailed about our application status imply that they are reading and sorting through and considering our applications right now? The only reason I ask this is because they only read apps of those who are accepted

Sorry for the speculation. Im kinda nervous, ya feel? :stuck_out_tongue:

@letsgorams Idk the exact process they do. Cause the alumni scholar committee is not admissions related. Either way it’s coming up eventually.

My daughter received the email as well!

This email is generic btw. No need to worry or stress over it.