UCLA Class of 2023 Discussion

It’s also interesting since there was the UCI sitaution where they admitted too many people i believe 2 years ago so they had to deny admissions to some people during summer.

Go to sleep everyone :). It’s probably not tomorrow, and if it is, it’ll be afternoon. No sense in staying up all night worrying about it. Best of luck to everyone!

Heres the proof: https://■■■■■■■■■■■/UCLAAdmission/status/974432535638781953

We will all be Bruins by the end of this month :slight_smile: (hopefully lol)

hi @10s4life , in your experience what is the correlation with acceptance and the supplemental review questionnaire? I know it’s meant for borderline applicants, but my stats are slightly above average and I answered both essay questions well and sent in my fall grades (all As). How does it usually shake out?

@wootawoot863 Great question that I don’t know about. I don’t read apps so I wouldn’t know.

Just in case anyone is too lazy, post 294 reads “Get hyped. 3/22/19.” I would say that’s the best confirmation you can get. Enjoy your week, you’ve waited for so long, a week more will not cause harm. There’s no use in holding out hope for tomorrow, plan for next friday. If it’s tomorrow, great, it was unexpected. If not, you hadn’t planned it to be.

@UCLAAdmission tweeted 7 hours ago: “We can confirm they [decisions] will not be out tomorrow. We’re working on finalizing our decisions and we will have decisions out soon!” Guess we have to wait another week! :confused:

People, I would just follow this:
http://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/counselors/files/campus-notification-deadlines-2019.pdf

It’s official and everything on there seems to be accurate until now. Nothing has changed, it has been this way from the beginning. So, I assume any external factors that have occurred have not had and will not have any effect on the decision dates.

I don’t understand I don’t see any tweet by UCLA Admissions that says that they aren’t releasing today/tommorow

The recent scandal may delay the release date.

I can’t find the tweet either. The official UCLA Admission website still has this information. Maybe they just don’t keep their site up to date…?

ADMISSION DECISION NOTIFICATION
Term Level Notification Date
Fall 2019 freshman Decisions for most freshman applicants will be released mid-March
Fall 2019 transfer Decisions for most transfer applicants will be available by late April

You need to press “tweets and replies”. It doesn’t show on their profile when you’re just looking at tweets since it is a reply @Nhatrang @cuteraspberries

^^ Ah thanks, since i don’t have a twitter account I can’t click on it :slight_smile:

Yep. That’s true. That tweet does exist.

Nothings delayed

@10s4life When people are referring to the 22nd being the day that decisions come out, does that mean that is also the first day the portals would update? Or is there the possibility that portals could update today and then official decisions are released on the 22nd?

For the UCLA supplemental do they look over your entire application again with the supplemental or do they only look at your supplemental alone?

I don’t think it’s going to be delayed since graduate students have been getting their decisions these last few days.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say good luck to you all! I remember being in these threads ALL day and checking the portal every 10 minutes, but I have faith that I’ll be seeing you all here this coming Fall:) good luck and godspeed!