UCLA Class of 2023 Discussion

@glitchyintegral That’s a technical portal issue. You should ask UCLA about it.

@glitchyintegral I asked my son to check the scholarship portal. He like you was invited to apply for Regents and also the UCLA Alum scholarship, submitted before the deadline on the 2nd. He says he had the finish and submit button about 30 minutes ago, which he did again. He probably received the same email you did moments later. Hope that doesn’t show as submitted today at 3pm instead the original submit date of March 1st.

Good to know I’m not the only one experiencing what seems to be a systemwide issue. I emailed the scholarship coordinator, who told me that my application was successfully received. If your son submitted before March 2, I’m guessing his application is fine also.

@youcee Thanks for sharing the info, My child only gets one regent and two honor programs, not 3 regents :). Just nervously waiting :). Either UCSD or UCLA will this child very happy :).

Does any one have a clue when UCLA will come out?? It was already out by this time last year

@Californiasurfer This friday, 3/22, at 5pm Pacific time. I’d check half an hour later though because portal normally crashes right when decisions come out.

If u call UCLA undergrad admissions the automated voice message says decisions r this Friday after 5

Do you think decisions are coming out at 5 pm or a little after 5 pm on 3/22? I am so nervous! Ack!

Did anyone receive that engineering “likely” email that people were talking about? Just wondering if they are sending them this year?

How would anyone here know @naturelover757 ?? Admissions is unpredictable, and this =unpredictable nature is in the times to.

did anyone get any discover engineering mails? or they are gonna be released with the decisions?

@momtomusicians did your S or D get a call from someone in FF program?

No. @gzza73 and did not get the discover engineering email either. How about urs?

@momtomusicians My S got the EE FF email that invited him to breakfast and open house. I was just wondering about the calls they made.

Are discover engineering emails already out?

Not yet.I remember @10s4life mentioning that this year they will be sent with acceptances.

Hi everyone. I mentioned this last week, Discover engineering emails are not going to be released early this year.

So I just looked at my scholarship portal for alumni scholarship and it asks me to submit again with a new question added about LGBTQ community. is it happening to everyone? I have submitted it a couple of times now and new questions keep coming

If you’re still unsure of when UCLA ‘s releasing decisions, they just confirmed on Twitter that the date’s set for Friday, March 22nd at 5 PM Pacific Time. Good luck everyone!

@WilliamCollege i had the same thing happen to me!! i hope it isn’t anything serious :frowning: