UCLA Class of 2023 Discussion

Hopefully, UCLA releases a little earlier than 5 pm like UCSB did today :wink: Good luck everyone! Friday is the big day.

UCLA controls an element. What element you ask? THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE! LOLļ¼¼(^ā–½^)/

I know itā€™s not the uci thread, but does anyone know when will Uci release the results?

Was just offered admission to UCSB after recieving a Chancellors Invitation but I did not receive an invite to the honors program at UCSBā€¦ has there (historically) been any correlation between receiving an invite to the honors programs at the second tier of UC schools and getting in to UCLA?

OOS
GPA: 4.0 UW, 4.62 W
ACT: 33

UCLA is Friday! On Twitter.

Somewhat getting the cart ahead of the horse, but @10s4life do you know if there will be more Bruin Days added? I see the only day listed for 2019 Freshman is April 13th. I am OOS and that is High School Prom day for us, so that is not going to work.

If not, do they have any other options for (hopefully) admitted students to visit or is it the only option just the regular tour and admissions presentation.

I, too, was accepted early with a chancellors invite to UCSB and am hoping that it means im competitive enough for UCLA

@agustinaotero which twitter account for UCLA. I donā€™t see that??

ucla admissions tweets and replies tab

@UCLAADMISSION

@NewPoster123 Itā€™s their admissions account (UCLAAdmission)! Look under tweets & replies :slight_smile:

@NewPoster123 Itā€™s their admissionā€™s account (UCLAAdmission)! Look under tweets & replies :slight_smile:

can someone chance me for UCLA?

in-state
UC GPA 4.04
ACT 33
white female
good extracurriculars, pretty good essays.

Got into SDSU Honors college and Cal Poly

Does anyone else record their reactions when opening the admissions decisions or is that just me? LOL

rejected from davis and santa barbara LOL thereā€™s no way iā€™m getting into UCLA or berkeley

Chances at UCLA? I got into UC Santa Barbara with a 4.22 UC GPA and a 1330 SAT.

hang in there @noah2425 !! Sending you super good UCLA vibesā€¦

every time I get a rejection I get so defeatedā€¦canā€™t wait for ucla on Friday to get rejected from my dream school!!!

Hang in there tweetiepie101. It is not over until it is over.

I donā€™t think not getting in to one UC has any bearing on whether or not youā€™ll get into the others.