UCLA Class of 2023 Discussion

@Sushi121212 You’ve been waitlisted not rejected.

I logged in from the first email they sent me saying that my application was processed; I didn’t get any portal emails yet.

It’s not accepted by date of birth??

*my

@10s4life Ohh, that makes more sense, thanks! I was confused by how the worded the beginning.

Waitlisted!!! Super stoked! Is there a rough estimation of the number of applicants that usually get waitlisted??

it said historically about 200-400 get in off the waitlist

@10s4life Should I see R&C scholar decisions in the admission letter? Or will that come later?

Rejected! Electrical Engineering 34 ACT including college classes: 4.36 fully weighted Just high school classes: 4.15 capped weighted 3.75 uw I thought I had good EC’s and essays
Honestly I applied engineering because they had a foreign language requirement for their Letters and Science school and I didn’t want to take french ever again.

Accepted!!!
OOS
Applied Mathematics Major
ACT 35/SAT 1560
NMF and 4.00 uw GPA

@happypeasinapod You’ll know if you’re regents now.

Rejected OOS 34 ACT

hey i got a 10000$ achievement scholarship or whatever. its still expensive :confused: but we’ll see

You were waitlisted, not rejected. You still have a chance to get in if you are admitted from the waitlist!

@10s4life thank you!

My D got accepted, Happy happy day (also just got the UCSD decision)
Major: Neuroscience
UW GPA 3.96 UC Weighted 4.38 Capped Weighted 4.29
SAT 1530, decent EC’s
Admitted: UCLA, UCSD, UCSB, UCSC, UCR
Waiting for: UCB, Stanford

accepted :slight_smile:
in state
UW GPA: 4.0
W GPA: 4.5
SAT: 1400
SAT Subject tests: 700 US History and Chemistry
Major: Physiological Sciences
Accepted to UC Davis, UCSD, UCSB, UCI, SDSU, CSULB, Cal Poly Pomona, and SF State
Rejected: Cal Poly SLO
Waiting for UC Berkeley
I had such a bad day today, and was in a sucky mood to face a most likely rejection, so it’s just a wave of emotions

@Gandalf1414 Don’t be discouraged, the average engineering admitted uw gpa is a 4.0.

Edit: nvm I figured it out

D got accepted into L&S (Cell, Molecular, and Developmental Biology), 4.0/4.58, ACT 35