UCLA Class of 2024 Discussion

the major next to my address is gone in my UCLA portal. does this mean an early rejection?

I’m a bit curious about this as well, but I really wouldn’t look too deeply into it. I think it’s just the portal getting ready for acceptances. Not a good sign or a bad sign imo, (But if anyone can clarify, that’d be great!)

Doesn’t mean anything. Please don’t waste time looking too close into it.

Our major was never mentioned next to our address.

yeah my major was there yesterday and now its gone. i hope it doesnt mean anything bad

@10s4life What time of day are decisions released on March 20?

@west2east20 when submitting (we are procrastinators) did it make you fill out all your information again when logging in ie volunteering, service, etc … or were you just able to submit the supplementals?

Does anyone still have their major listed on their portal?

I don’t. Why do you ask?

You have to first fill in a bunch of info, including GPA, ECs, and personal info.
That section is the “common” app part of all UCLA scholarship.
After you submit the common part, you can then submit the supplemental part, which is a separate page.

No, it went away.

Disappearing majors doesn’t mean anything guys. Also decisions typically come out at 5pm. UCLA has suspended classes due to the virus so expect campus tours to be suspended until at least April 10th. You’re still free to visit campus. Many other universities have also suspended tours.

Did everyone’s go away?

Moderator’s Note:
Once again disappearing majors on your portal is not relevant at all to your decision. I know it’s stressful, I was in your shoes not too long ago. Please be patient, hit the gym, go for a run, or anything else to take your mind off things. Note any further posts about disappearing majors will be deleted since they stray off topic. Thanks for understanding and best of luck. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about this or UCLA in general. Go Bruins!
-10s4life

Hi, there @10s4life!

Do you have any advice on transferring from UC to UC? Particularly from UCR/UCI to UCLA?

@PleaseFrenchFry Its very low. Priority for transfers goes to CC students.

I might be ahead of myself here, but does anyone know whether or not Bruin Day is still scheduled as planned? I understand that classes are cancelled for a while, but I can’t find anything regarding Bruin Day.

@gpc334 Classes are suspended through Friday April 10 for now. Bruin Day is Saturday April 11. So it isn’t cancelled yet, and I doubt any final decisions will be taken for a couple of weeks, but there is certainly a significant probability that it won’t happen.

@10s4life Thank you!

What time do the decisions come out for UCLA for class of 2024? Is the date confirmed?