UCLA Class of 2024 Discussion

it’s no later than 5pm pst today. 100 percent today

Pre-Data Theory

1 hour left ! Has anyone tried opening the portal?

How does it look like?

When decisions come out please post on this thread leave the discussion one for discussions:
http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-los-angeles/2175954-ucla-class-of-2024-decision-thread-stats-only.html#latest

Mine is just a page saying thankyou we have received your application and a few more but no checklist

@CindyLeuWho i was hoping to major in neuroscience!! im really hoping to study that in college!!

UCI is highly likely not to come out today. there is a possibility all schools are pushing back to at least next week.

Sorry – I saw a rumor that UCI was coming out, but it was not confirmed, and I have no further information.

this is not correct

My major is nursing! The acceptance rate is 2% so I don’t have my hopes up but I really would love to get in (:

Yes, sorry. :frowning: I edited it to change it.

@CindyLewWho
Its Film and Television Production

Some UCI decisions have already come out. UCI is known for rolling admissions. UCLA will not come out til 5:00 PST. UCLA will release all decisions at one time. There is a thread pinned near the top of the UCLA forums with a helpful guide letting you know what to do after receiving your decisions. Scroll to the top of this page and click “University of California, Los Angeles” for all threads associated with UCLA. Please don’t bother checking until 5. Emails typically lag anywhere from 2-12 hours after admissions. Best of luck!

@Asrtdg we are in this together! WOOO LETS GOOOOOO ?
Heard anything from UCLA beside scholarship invites?

had a notification pop up in my emails, got excited and clicked on it, but it was just dominos…i appreciate it, but not really what i was hoping for lol btw 50% off on menu prices until 3/22!!

@10s4life so will they be updated on the portal at 5 PM PST or that will also be laggings behind??

Is it 100% true UCLA is coming out today?

@Asrtdg Your decision is on the portal so I don’t know how that could lag behind your decision :slight_smile:

ONLY if you’re a PIE REWARDS MEMBER. They don;'t give that discount to just everyone. Lets keep this thread factual.