UCLA Class of 2024 Waitlist Discussion

Georgia Tech

Ahh okay thank u guys

Do u guys think there might be any more waves like maybe tom? Its cause the May 15th deadline passed…or do u think we might see some acceptances after May 26th?

@strawtree bruh so many ppl have asked that i doubt it at this point

Arghhh yeah

There could be one tomorrow or next week! Remember, last year, they went up to the 15th!

I’m also worried that if this keeps dragging on, the harder it is for students off the waitlist to find housing. I’m not sure how I’d feel paying for rent in Westwood lol.

@samkr14 15th of what

@Pendoo sorry I meant to say the 25th…not the 15th…25th of May! :slight_smile:

@glasscastle13 Students off the waitlist or appeal get housing because they only admit as many students as they can handle. Rent in Westwood when split with roomates is about the same as the dorms. Maybe a little less but about the same once you add in food, utilities, and Transportation.

i heard there was an engineering wave today, was it only for instate??

Son was OOS and will accept. For AE.

any one heard back for IS engineering yet?

@Sonia2020 I saw two posts in the facebook group of instate engineering from the waitlist today. One electrical, one AE.

Hey guys, I am international (from China), and would like to ask if UCLA will still admit internationals from waitlist this year. I am so anxious these days…thanks guys

have a lot of CoE students been taken off the waitlist?

Are the offer mails sent out on weekends too ?

any hopes for instate Computer science?

Engineering rarely falls short of their targets in the CS/CE majors. I wouldn’t expect them to use the waitlist for those majors.

do you think bc of corona, there might be a chance CE might offer a few spots from waitlist?