UCLA Class of 2024 Waitlist Discussion

ugh if nothing comes out tm im going to be very sad, i just want an answer

IS ee major no response yet but hoping for the best still! Will absolutely attend for the school’s program. Good luck!

same @jamesNoa

Nothing today I’m guessing

@glasscastle13 today is Memorial Day so I doubt they would release any decisions today

good luck everyone ,hopefully this week we have a wave for instate kids

Hi guys, i am just telling you that my friend had a 1580 sat and 4.8 gpa, and still got waitlisted at ucla, (eventually getting rejected). This is a hard school to get into, so all I say is good luck to all

@happys what year was your friend got rejected? i think this year due to covid just little more hope of waitlist instate students .
But i think the major you pick also plays a big role in this.
May i ask what major did your friend got wait listed to?

are they still accepting out of state?

My friends major was Computer Science, but now he is going to Usc, since he got rejcted from Ucla

@happys yes but year were they rejected? was it this year or in the previous years?

It was this year

@happys did he get his rejection letter after getting waitlisted?
i was thinking that the instate computer science students have not heard back yet?

@happys i thought they send all rejections after waitlist acceptances are done? if you don’t mind me asking, can I ask what date your friend got rejected?

@samkr14 The user prob means the friend got rejected off the bat from UCLA.

Wait that would mean that the friend would not have gotten waitlisted and then rejected

@10s4life that would make more sense

@strawtree I think it would mean that the friend DID in fact get rejected in the first place.

Any predictions on when the next batch comes out?

so nothing is coming out today ? :frowning:

I didn’t get anything either. Someone from my school got of the waitlist weeks ago so idk if this means that they won’t be taking anymore from my school