UCLA Class of 2024 Waitlist Discussion

I did not get an update either.

Hmmm. I can open the login page, but when I log in, it goes to a page that says:

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /MyApplication.aspx

Mine is working fine. It just shows my waitlist decision letter still.

hmmm there is no difference in my portal. can someone send a link to what is down?

no update either

ya mine has no update either.

Same! Some of my friends are saying that their letters basically disappeared and it tells them that it’s currently unavailable. My page is still the same though like it shows my letter and everything. I’m scared

@nwolter originally before 5:00 PM (PST), the portal was down due to transfer decisions in order to make sure the website doesn’t crash like it did for freshman admissions. However it’s fine now if you login because the portal is back up now.

That’s actually concerning if the transfer decisions are on schedule but waitlists decisions have not been released. It points to waitlists not being used this year.

you dont have to say it twice, stop pls

My portal said that the wait list opt-in decision was due on April 20th, even though it was supposed to be April 15th. Has anyone else seen this on their portal?

The waitlist are definitely gonna be used stop tripping omg. We just don’t know to what extent they’ll be used. Waitlists are made for what can’t be predicted and covid 19 wasn’t predicted so the waitlist will be used

Mine says April 20th as well.

if your applicant portal doesn’t work, try looking up “UCLA applicant portal” and login from that website. I think they must have changed the website overall so using the old applicant portal link won’t work.

Lol, we got played.

Mine says April 20th and the letter is no longer in the text box

What if someone who was waitlisted wanted to edit their statement so they hacked it while transfer decisions were coming out to say april 20th HAHA

Mine also says April 20th but the letter is still there.

letter is still there for me

@thegreatgatz lol yes it didn’t work when I tried it with their link
 relieved