UCLA Class of 2024 Waitlist Discussion

anyone cs?

It is usually one wave a day, but there were days that they had three waves a day based on the past threads!

Any CS ppl got in?

Hi guys! Just wanted to say I am OOS and undeclared (college of arts and science) and I was just accepted off the waitlist!

icecrasher, i havenā€™t seen anyone yet. assuming this means that itā€™ll come later or that cs is close to full

Do we think theyā€™re rolling acceptances throughout the day? If we didnā€™t get it at one time will they stop releasing do you think?

HELLO EVERYBODY! I Am an Asian OOS male, I Just got of the waitlist for the college of letters and sciences at 7:37 AM. If youā€™re worried about low stats, I had a 1320 SAT score and took 0 AP classes, there is hope for everybody! I submitted a lettering the box indicating how much I loved campus! GL ERVYDBODY

Admitted off the waitlist this morning! OOS for pre-sociology

Anyone In State get in?

Nope

Congratulations! Anyone international?

When do you guys think instate will receive emails?

WILL THERE BE ANOTHER WAVE FOR OOS?? Sorry lol but I am freaking out right nowā€¦

OMG guys, I just got of the waitlist for biz econ, it really is a dream come true. I with the best of luck for those who still havenā€™t heard back!

@vroomvroom1_23 Donā€™t worry, last year there were at least 2 waves for OOS, if not more. Thereā€™s still time so hang in there!

I just got in OOS for Ecology (L&S)!! I hope more waves come out for you guys asap!

iā€™m an oos female and i just got admitted off the waitlist as well!! iā€™m still in shockā€¦this has been my dream school for so long!

stats: 3.8 UW GPA, 1400 SAT, 32 ACT

Why do they have OOS decisions first? When do they usually send out the in state?

any engineering admits? Iā€™m IS, CSE waitlist man and trynna see if they want my ass

HI GUYS OMG IM SO EXCITED IM AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AND THEY ADMITTED ME OFF WAITLIST OMGOMGOMG
major: biochem
sat: 1430
IELTS: 8 (9 8.5 6.5 7)
GPA: idk how to calculate but around 3.6-3.7