UCLA Class of 2024 Waitlist Discussion

Do we think there’ll be another wave today/before May 1? Also are a lot of you guys planning on enrolling or sticking with a different school?

It is likely that the next wave will be in-state because everything is moving in a way similar to the last year!

So will there be no more OOS waves?

Any International Biology majors, have your decisions come out?

Also has anyone got any waitlist rejections?

There could be, does anyone remember the order of the waves from last year? I don’t wanna go searching in this 35 page thread

Stay positive…Everything will be fine…

Do you guys think there will be another wave for internationals? It seems that so far only one international student got admitted…I’m getting so anxious right now, my heart is pounding in my ears.

It’s way too early for waitlist rejections

Daughter was admitted today off the wait list, College of Letters and Science, Undeclared-Physical Sciences major. Out of state (US Midwest), GPA 3.91 UW / 4.6 W / 4.2 Capped, ACT 35, 6 APs, no financial aid offered.

Last year there were two OOS acceptance Waves before May 1, one on April 23 and another April 30. I think the waves after that were mixed with in state

Based on past threads,
1- OOS, Int (big wave)
2- IS (big wave)
3- IS, OOS
4- IS (big wave)

I saw on last year’s thread that one person got off the waitlist at 3:37 pm, or at least the person posted at this time. Does that mean it is possible that another wave is coming today?

Hi Guys, I got off the waitlist a few hours ago out of state! I’m in the college of L&S!

I’m an international bio major too… the little hope that was there is now officially gone

why can’t I access my portal?

Do you think there will be more acceptances today?

@abcdefg13 I am able to access mine

What region were the acceptance students from? Maybe they are going by region??
Also do you guys think they will be accepting more students throughout the day?

Just got off the WL as an international for Letters and Science - Pre Political Science! ACT 34 but no APs and crappy ECs so anything is possible. Good luck to everyone still waiting, just remember that it’s still very early in the process and there is hope!!