UCLA Class of 2024 Waitlist Discussion

has anyone in letters and science not got accepted yet here

@abcdefg13 go to the uc application website, select “view application” and scroll down to campuses and majors.

https://apply.universityofcalifornia.edu/my-application/login/logout

No IS notifications have been released yet.

@legit1234 I haven’t

@legit1234 nah didn’t get any. Btw i am INT and applied to data theory

@abcdefg13 I think you can log into your original application through the University of California website
edit: oops sorry i just realized this was already answered

I got off the waitlist this morning but didn’t post my stats

OOS female from Illinois, ACT: 33 SAT: 1490 Pre-Data Theory Major
I wrote my 1st semester grades and then about how much I loved UCLA and what I would take advantage of if I were to get in.

People on Reddit are saying there will probably be a separate wave for the school of engineering bc it doesn’t seem like anyone got off the waitlist for the school of engineering yet. Also have hope you guys, waitlists can extent all the way until July, so of you didn’t hear anything today, your wave could be coming up.

Can you link that Reddit thread @user_730755 ?

I believe there may be an in state wave tomorrow. I am pretty sure there might be another OOS wave around 3-5 PM PST.

The link has been flagged for moderation and it’s under review, I guess there was some profanity? Idk. Just go on Reddit and look up UCLA waitlist and a couple threads will come up. They’re all pretty short

L&S and OOS and I havent gotten in yet, is there any hope?

@kook2323 why do you think there will be an in state acceptance tomorrow? just curious

For those that got off the waitlist, how long do you have to accept? 24 hours? 48 hours? Longer?

@chanimalnam usually after a big OOS wave, there’s an IS wave that’s also big as well which based on the previous years threads, that’s how it looks like. That’s why I was assuming.

FYI, last year, the first OOS wave was 4/30

and the first IS wave was 5/3 last year

@justkeepgoing We have until May 3 11:59 PM PST to accept. Maybe another wave will be around that time as well?

i really hope there is an IS wave before may 1st

Congratulations to those who got in today! It is very exciting news!