UCLA Class of 2024 Waitlist Discussion

YOOOOOO I just got in in-state

Holy crap

@coolchinesekid Congrats, may I ask which major?

Didnā€™t get off for In-State L&S, guess itā€™s time to give up hope

@Livingonhope
Hi I applied to L&S as pre biz-econ
I check this thread every single day and I was beginning to lose hope
Hang in there everyone wherever you end up you will do great things

Hello everyone, my son just was just accepted today for L&S. We are In State and he declared biochemistry. It seems there is an IS wave today. This thread has kept me quite sane while waiting. Heā€™s my first to go off to college so Iā€™m very happy for him. Heā€™s checking with his friends who were also waitlisted from our school and Iā€™ll report if here if anyone else got in.

Was today only IS L&S?

Hey guys i just checked my email and i got in this morning in state for history!! thank you guys so much for keeping me sane these past weeks on this thread. To everyone still on the waitlist i wish you the best of luck!!!

I just got in off the UCLA waitlist (got the email at 8:27 am PST) with Pre Business Economics Major!! Iā€™m extremely flattered, but I already committed to Berkeley and wouldnā€™t change a thing, so Iā€™m turning down my offer. I know someone deserving is gonna take my place :))

Forgot to mention ^^ Iā€™m in state L&S

My son got off the waitlist this morning. In State admitted for L&S Physiological Science. Good luck to everyone!

Sigh Iā€™m an instate for L&S but havenā€™t heard back yetā€¦ guess its time for me to forget about UCLA lol

can we expect an OOS wave anytime soon?

@glasscastle13 me too :frowning:

am waiting to get this answer too.

Anyone know if the UCs are gonna open their campuses this fall?

just a quick question. Is ucla need aware for waitlist or is it blind.

Iā€™m p sure its need blind. However, you canā€™t be too sure cause of covid-19

Is there no hope for me if my ACT is only 28? I saw people got wait-listed with a 35 and idk how yall didnā€™t get admitted.

Same I am IS and havent heard back ? when is the deadline to submit SIR ???

My friend got off the waitlist and had an ACT of 21 so scores donā€™t necessarily matter