UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

my portal won’t load ■■■

ACCEPTED
undeclared social sciences, NY

6 Likes

Rejected

Informal poll for your admission decision: UCLA Class of 2025 Decision Poll - #2

do you know if UCLA regents came out?

Anyone know if anyone gets off the waitlist for nursing?

I got in (OOS) Undeclared LS

4 Likes

Go Bears!

2 Likes

Usually its on the portal right now. At least for me, I was very happy to just get in. Didn’t expect regents which is for the top 1%

Accepted

UW: 4.0/4.0
cumulative weighted (not UC): 4.43
Major: General Biology

9 APs, got a 5 on all my tests except one where I got a 4, and I still have to take 3 this year

Extracurriculars: lots of music related ones, leadership positions in clubs, tutoring, job teaching

Teacher Recs: I used my AP Calc BC teacher and my Biology/club advisor for another so they were pretty good!

PIQs: I think they were pretty good since I don’t think my extracurriculars/academics were THAT stand-out?

6 Likes

@petilon The appropriate place to post detailed stats is actually here: **UCLA Class of 2025 Decisions (Stats only)** - #2

This is more for informal discussion.

1 Like

D accepted to UCLA. Anyone get a UCLA regents scholarship? D accepted to UCSD with a Regents Scholarship. OOS.

5 Likes

oh oops!

Many happy tears and screams here- D21 accepted political science. Also accepted UCI Regents, UCSB, UCD, UCSD. Really hoping this will keep her in state. She was so sure she wouldn’t get in to UCLA, she almost didn’t apply.

14 Likes

Congrats hope to have her on campus this fall!

1 Like

Wow wasn’t expecting this one. Accepted into CS
GPA W: 4.75
GPA UW: 4.0
ACT: 35, Math II: 800, Physics: 800

12 Likes

We checked UCSD first. Too scared to open UCLA. Probably open tomorrow.

3 Likes

WL for Biology

S. Waitlisted thought he was full on rejected, lol. He has UCSD acceptance today. He will accept his waitlist and put in his fall grades and spring coursework. I hope he gets off that waitlist.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll just have to wait and see what decisions I receive in the next week in case I am accepted to a school that I’d attend over UCLA.