UCLA Class of 2025 Waitlist Discussion

Is anyone oos and L&S bc I check this more than I check my portal, so I’m relying on you guys lol

9 Likes

over here!

1 Like

me too!

1 Like

Yup

1 Like

is in state l&s looking good this year for waitlists?

2 Likes

its gonna be really funny if the berkeley waitlist first wave releases before ucla

3 Likes

Wait what else does EE stand for? All ik is that it stands for electrical engineering …

2 Likes

I check this more than I check my emails So yeah I’m relying on you guys also.
In state engineering major btw

2 Likes

College of engineering/ Samueli school of engineering. However someone mentioned earlier that electrical engineering majors could get confused so let’s try to switch to saying COE or Samueli instead!

3 Likes

I am desperate for CE waitlist dude. I mean I literally check the portal after every hour or so…

2 Likes

I know this wait is difficult, but you’re gonna drive yourself insane! Try to limit yourself to checking your portal once a day instead of every hour. The AO is currently swamped with waitlist apps and therefore won’t be releasing waves for some time.

3 Likes

hello, my friend didn’t submit an ACT/SAT. he had a lot of extracurriculars but none really about engineering. it was more about community, leadership, music, etc. idk his weighted gpa but his cumulative is 4.6

2 Likes

not rlly a lot of people got waitlisted

1 Like

Hello, Hunnybee,
Oh I see. Thank you very much for your reply!
By any chance, do you know what kind and number of AP exams did your friend take ?

1 Like

no, knowing these stats is not useful to you. every case is different and there’s no point on using it for comparison. good luck and i hope you get off!

1 Like

Oh OK, thank you very much for the reply!
I wish you good luck and get off from waitlist!

1 Like

what makes you say that?

1 Like

how has there not been a wave yet? any eta?

2 Likes

It was mentioned earlier that they’re still reading through a ton of waitlist applications at the moment so we won’t hear anything back from them for a while. There must be a lot of waitlisters this year

2 Likes

ah okay thanks, gettin nervous now

1 Like