UCLA Class of 2025 Waitlist Discussion

Based off what Im hearing, it will be on a rolling basis, so it may not be waves anymore , just individuals. And you will get an email if your status page has been updated, if you got in or not, but some say the waitlist decisions can go up until August :sob:

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything response from the UCLA waitlist on JUNE 1, 2021 YET? I called Administrator/Counselor UCLA said, they’re working on and until the end of June they’ll let us know. very frustrated with the waitlist from UCLA.

1 Like

I am just looking over last years thread. Looks like some people never even received an email. Just a rejection on their portal on
 SEPTEMBER 4th! That’s a long time to wait :cry:

2 Likes

Anyone been accepted or rejected off the UCLA waitlist for Class of 2025?! We are still waiting to hear and are on pins and needles

3 Likes

That’s rude. I’m not gonna put a big hope in UCLA then :sob:

1 Like

Can someone please post the discord link?

1 Like

At this point were all kinda rejected. Maybe a few out of the thousands of people that accepted the waitlist get accepted but the chance of anyone getting off the waitlist is next to none

7 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

A friend of mine got off the UCLA waitlist a week into classes at Berkeley (where she committed)
 so that’s like mid/late August!!! (last year)

2 Likes

That’s cool tho! What major ?

1 Like

Two years are different

1 Like

people got off from Florida tonight

4 Likes

2 computer science 1 aero engineer and 1 Econ

1 Like

how do you know?

2 Likes

Discord

1 Like

what’s the discord link?

1 Like

Someone sent it here a while ago. I don’t have discord on my phone rn cause of space but I think someone can resend it if you can’t find it

1 Like
4 Likes

It’s not even worth thinking about anymore lol

Daughter got accepted this morning in-state to L&S (Pre-Data Theory)

7 Likes