UCLA Class of 2025 Waitlist Discussion

I got in this morning under Pre-Pyschobiology

7 Likes

I never thought I would be typing in this thread again. I just want to let you all know that I got in off the waitlist this morning as a bio major. I genuinely don’t know what my decision would be at this time because like I said earlier I’ve fallen in love with UC Davis, so UCLA really came out of nowhere with this decision. If you have any questions, I’d love to answer them. I never thought this would happen

9 Likes

I got in today as a chemistry major! I will most likely be committing to UCLA

8 Likes

Are there any CS major coming off the WL today? Anyone knows?

1 Like

Congratulations to you :clap:t2:
May I ask if you’re instate or oos ?

2 Likes

omg same i got off this morning for bio too but i love uci so idk what i’m gonna do

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m instate

3 Likes

Congrats to you!!🥲

1 Like

all in state?

1 Like

My DD got in off the waitlist this morning. In state, Bio- Major. Already comitted to UC Davis Engineering with regents and Honor program. Now it is hard to make any decision :wink:

4 Likes

Someone from discord got off this morning OOS (northeast) bus Econ

1 Like

How long were you given to decide? Oh and congratulations :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you!! The email says I have until June 28 at 11:59 PM to decide

2 Likes

I know how you feel!! I JUST applied to Davis’ bio scholars program. It has really great resources for premeds who are looking to get into research.

2 Likes

any internationals who got off today?

1 Like

For the people that got off this morning, did any of you email any admissions officer prior to getting accepted off the waitlist?

1 Like

No I didnt do anything. I wrote a paragraph in the letter of interest but that was it.

1 Like

Nope, still hoping:(

1 Like

Congratulations all! Just wonder are there any out of state or internationals? all in state?

2 Likes

Did any internationals get off today?

1 Like