UCLA Class of 2027 Official Thread

Yes!

1 Like

Although the UCs say that, is it actually, true though?

Don’t most decisions come out around March 25-30

2 Likes

Most will be before then (prob by end of the third week in March), except for Cal which releases last and has already confirmed 3/30.

2 Likes

I don’t remember if Gumbymom posted it here but she has posted it in several other threads.

The only UC campus that has confirmed a date is UCB for March 30.

UCLA has historically posted decisions on the 3rd Friday of March which would be March 17 ( not confirmed).

None of the other campuses have given specific dates and last year only UCSB besides UCB stated a specific decision date but no date has been confirmed yet.

2022 Decision dates:
UCB: Early admits on Feb 11, 2022. All other decisions on March 24.
UCLA: Friday March 18 at 5 PM PST.
UCSD: Friday March 18 around 4:30 PST
UCSB: March 22, 2022 around 2:15 PM PST
UCI: CHP admits March 11, 2022. The rest of the Decisions on March 18, 2022.
UCD: Friday March 11, 2022
UCSC: 1st Wave starting Friday February 25th. 2nd Wave March 15th.
UCR: Rolling Waves starting March 2, 2022
UCM: Rolling Waves starting March 1, 2022

3 Likes

Yeah I got into Merced today

6 Likes

How about UCSC and Riverside?

A friend’s D23 was admitted to UCR today, 3/1/23 (in state). UCSC decisions to “high stats” admits on 2/27/23, the rest by 3/20/23 or earlier.

1 Like

Hi! I’m new here so I’m still not entirely sure how this works, but I’m a first-year CS major at UCLA and if anyone had questions related to that or student life, I’d be happy to answer. If this isnt the right thread for that, please let me know!

8 Likes

Will decisions be released tomorrow (3rd March) and at what time?

1 Like

Not tomorrow. Read up thread for info on the potential date — we don’t know for sure but I cannot imagine it will be earlier than 3/17. Two years ago it was 3/19 around 5pm PST. Last year it was 3/18.

1 Like

It’s the third Friday in March, not Friday March 3rd.

5 Likes

I’m going to be at Disneyland when UCLA, UCSD, and UCI come out. If I don’t get into UCLA it will not be the happiest place on earth. :dotted_line_face:

6 Likes

UCSB said on their instagram March 21

3 Likes

apologies lol

4 Likes

Did anyone sign up for the admissions presentation this week? Or is that more geared toward students that have not yet applied?

1 Like

Is there a confirmed date for the UCLA decisions?

No but Historically 3rd Friday in March.

5 Likes

Did anyone apply to UCLA school of nursing?

2 Likes

My daughter did

3 Likes

Did she get any email from UCLA school of nursing?

5 Likes