UCLA Class of 2027 Official Thread

100% correct! I have heard UCLA’s nursing dean say that she would like for her faculty to be compensated based on market rates like business schools’ faculty are, but it’s not yet something they can do. UCLA’s SON faculty salaries are especially low for such an expensive cost of living area, and because of the nursing unions hospital nurse salaries are especially high in southern CA compared to other areas.

4 Likes

This happened to me once a while back but it was because I had a typo while trying to log in.

Ha! My kids are way more mature than their mom. I’m the one who has all the issues here, counting down the days, then hours and minutes, waiting to hear from each of these schools.:joy::joy:

6 Likes

My daughter got into UT Austin Nursing and may very well go there-don’t have a lot of hope for UCs, but fingers crossed for all!

3 Likes

That’s great news! There were only 50 or 60 spots this year. Congratulations!!

1 Like

In the past, UCLA required students to set up their account (two step authentication, etc) before they could check their financial aid package.

Sometimes Regents and scholarship info is in the financial aid section. Sometimes invites to apply for Regents are sent via a separate email.

Alumni scholarship results won’t be released until next week.

3 Likes

PSA to applicants who will be checking this evening: you need your UC application ID to log in and see your decision. Have that handy. :wink:

4 Likes

Was this 2022 or 2023?

These are Fall 2022 numbers since 2023 decisions have not yet posted.

1 Like

haha. Just imagine the mass 5PM scrambling to find that number.

“What is the application ID?!”
“I have no idea”.
“Wait let me google it… It’s your UC application number”
"OK hang on let me log in…Gahhhhh what is my UC password.!!!
“Just click ‘forgot password!’ hurrry!”
“Ok hang on…security questions??.. mom kind of car did you have when I was born?”
“What!! i don’t know! A mazda !?? Try Mazda!”

7 Likes

Ask me how I know :wink:

2 Likes

Site just crashed

Looks like they deliberately shut it down to load decisions.

12 Likes

Yep, so basically confirmed their coming today now

8 Likes

did anyone else’s application status shut down?

3 Likes

It’s down for us.

Yep, it’s down.

is that on the university of california website?

No, you have to go to each UC student portal to view your decision. UCLA’s application status portal is currently unavailable.

2 Likes

nvm

1 Like