UCLA Fall 2022: Transfer Thread

Do you have a tab in your MyUCLA that says “New Students” next to “My Features”?

No I can’t even login right now.

To think that it might come out in 20 minutes its killing me

1 Like

I was admitted in the past but I dont have a new students tab…now im freaking out lol

Where would the tab be round. Ican’t login.

Does the appeal hack work for UCLA?

im not sure if this is what they meant but if u have a myucla account from being admitted in the past or taking courses, then when you log on there are tabs on the top of your screen that say my features, classes, academics, finances and jobs, campus life, and other student services. those are what my tab says so I dont see any new student tabs

1 Like

To the MyUCLA or the application status portal?

@Jamie_Gui do you have a tab on your MyUCLA that says new students?

This is what I have. The tab was not here yesterday when I checked.

3 Likes

Yes, I am also a previous admit (fall 2020).

I was admitted for that same term but I dont have the new students tab so im kind of freaking out lol, but thats probably a good sign that you are hopefully in so congrats!

were you admitted as a transfer or freshmen?

guess its not coming out at 3 then

I was admitted as a first year student in 2020. My friend who is in the same boat as me does not have this in his MyUCLA. Both of us were admitted to UCB and UCLA as freshmen in 2020 but decided to attend OOS 4-year schools (me WashU in STL, him UChicago), but he was admitted to UCB again this year but I was rejected. We also both have residency in California (though I don’t technically live there anymore).

Ohh interesting! I was admitted as a transfer for fall 2020 and had committed to go and signed up for classes but ended up being unable to go. Maybe that’s why myucla looks different but i’m not sure. Hopefully we all get accepted in a few hours!!

1 Like

Good luck everyone!!

4 Likes

guys i wanna throw up i can’t wait for this to be over

4 Likes

same, i just want to be rejected and starting contemplating ucsb or uci

2 Likes

my back up plan is going to uci so i’m in the same boat