UCLA Nursing Supplemental Application

On the UCLA Nursing website, it said the undergrad supplemental app would be open September 15, 2017 but it’s still not open …? Anyone else have this problem?

i also have this problem! i was getting a little scared at first, thinking i must have misread something, but i guess they just haven’t opened it yet??

Just be aware that based upon some stats that were posted on here previously, it appears that UCLA is one of the most competitive programs for nursing admissions in the US. As of a couple years ago, they had small incoming classes and a tremendous number of applicants. Go ahead and apply, but everyone should consider it a reach, and have plenty of matches and safeties.

Hello everyone! I’m a first year BSN student at UCLA. Let me know if you have any questions about the school/program. :slight_smile: Best of luck to you all!!

how do you get into the program!?!?! im really wonder what should i do to get in. is it okay if i ask your GPA and what extra curriculums did you do in the past? thank you!