UCLA or UCSD for Comp Sci?

Hello Everyone,

I got into UCLA and UCSD for computer science engineering. Now, I live about an hour away from both (I sit right in between them) so location should not be a problem. I end up paying about the same amount for both, so money should not play a large role when choosing between the two. I wish to pursue a career in computer graphics and simulations (research and development mainly) and have no intentions of working for a startup (though, of course, I wouldn’t mind).

I am wandering if any of you have information or recommendations that can help me when choosing which one I should go to.

Any information is appreciated.

Both schools have great CS programs with industry connections and cutting-edge research. I’d visit on Bruin Day and Triton Day, and make the decision based on which school/department environment you prefer

I will definitely visit Triton Day, but I might have something on the 16th so I am not sure if I will be able to go to Bruins Day, I’ll have to see. Can I visit UCLA whenever I want and will I have access to the same things as on Bruins Day?