UCLA vs UCB vs UCR for Chemical Engineering (out-of-state tuition?)

I’m a newly admitted transfer student into UCLA, UCR, and Cal.
If only I was paying in-state tuition, I would have easily chosen Berkeley, but given that I will have non-resident status, i have to weigh my options really carefully.

I’m unable to compare financial aid estimations right now because i’m still currently classified as in-state. but i know for sure that once i submit my SLR, i will be classified as non-resident for tuition purposes.

Out of the 3 schools, UCR will give me the lowest cost of attendance since I received Regents scholarship that gives me $10K per year. Assuming I’d spend at LEAST 2 years in university, that makes me save up around $20K.
I’m still waiting on UCLA and UCB to reply to my emails regarding estimated cost of attendance for non-residents. For now i’m assuming that UCLA will be around $65K and UCB will be around $70K.

I know it’s ultimately up to me but what do you think of this situation? Assuming that UCLA and UCB costs will be relatively the same, I will probably pick Berkeley. However, I’m kinda curious if I can actually get more federal aid for attending UCLA, but I know Berkeley is the most stingy with financial aid so i’m expecting absolutely nothing from them lol. How much lower of a cost would UCLA have to offer me for it to be significant enough to choose UCLA over Cal? Or maybe just ditch both UCLA and Cal and go to UCR instead?

Is there any site that allows me to see average starting salaries for each school? Is it really worth going to one school over another if average salaries would be the same? or does the name of the school actually matter in terms of finding a job/having a high enough salary to pay for student loans?

Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance. I appreciate any comment/insight offered.

that’s a crazy amount of money.

you must have other in-state options.

for that kinda money, did you not apply to some private colleges? For example, USC is in a similar price point and 'SC offers good need-based aid.

Other public engineering schools (Purdue, GaTech?)? What is your instate option?

Re: #1, #2

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/financial-aid-scholarships/2184673-what-is-the-net-cost-out-of-state-students-pay-for-ucs.html suggests that the OP has been living in California but is not financially independent, and his/her parents do not live in California, so s/he may have no in-state residency in any state.