UC's D or F grades HELPPPP

<p>Okay, so I got my A level results back. I’m doing the Edexcel A levels which is like a kazillion times harder to score tan the Cambridge A levels. Nevertheless, A levels is A levels. Anyways, I got 2 D’s. The rest of the subjects are okay but will these 2 D’s really make me ineligible? Other than these 2 D’s, I’ve recieved a string of A’s for all my other subjects from grade 9 to grade 12. </p>

<p>???</p>

<p>Please be patient, no need to bump after an hour, particularly when it’s 6-9am in the US. Also helps to post ont the correct forum; moving thread.</p>

<p>I have no idea what you are talk about OP - can you please rephrase the question?</p>

<p>My problem is that I don’t know a lot about A levels. For regular grades, if you take the same class over, they will replace the D with the new grade in calculating your UC gpa. However, if you are a senior (or whatever you call your last year over there) and are worried about them rescinding an offer they make this year due to grades, and have already sent your application, then you need to notify the UC school you applied to and were accepted at and tell them. If they have already accepted you they will want to work with you, but two is twice as bad as one, so to speak and I can’t say what the result will be. I have heard of people being allowed to take the class over in summer and being admitted on condition of a better grade when that has happened senior year, but I don’t know about 2 Ds rather than one. Could you clarify if you are applying for fall 2014 or for a later year?</p>